So you believe the old wives tale that 1 = 1 and 2 = 2 ehh?
Well guess what I'm about to prove you wrong:
Please do note, SOME basic mathematically understanding is required
The first proofEdit
- Let a = b
- now, a2 = b2 = ab
- a2 - b2 = a2 - ab
- (a + b)(a - b) = a(a - b)
- Now, divide both members by (a - b).
- a + b = a
- a + a = a
- 2a = a
- 2 = 1
In case that wasn't enoughEdit
- We all know that 0 = 0, right?
0 = 0
- Any number multiplied with 0 equals 0.
1 × 0 = 2 × 0
- Now we simplify the operation.
1 = 2
Still wasn't enough?Edit
1 = 2
BOOM HEAD SHOT!
This article has been featured on the front page. — You can vote for or nominate your favourite articles at Insanitypedia Wiki:VFH.